1. Use of the www.rieker.com website is subject to the provisions of the following privacy statement. This website is an offering provided by Rieker Holding AG, Stockwiesenstrasse 1, 8240 Thayngen, Switzerland.
2. The protection of your personal data is important to us, particularly with regard to maintaining your right to privacy in connection with the processing and use of that information. Personal data are collected, processed and used in compliance with the provisions of the applicable data protection laws.
2. Automated data collection and processing via the browser
1. As with every website, our server automatically collects and temporarily stores the following information in the server log files, which are transmitted by the browser, if you have not deactivated that function:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- file request of the client
- the http response code
- the internet page from which you are visiting us (referrer URL)
- the time of the server request
- browser type and version
- operating system used by the requesting computer
2. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, i.e. text files which are stored on your computer and enable the analysis of your use of the website. As a rule, the information, which the cookie (cf. point 5) generates concerning your use of this website, is transmitted to a server of Google in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymisation is activated on this website, however, Google will first truncate your IP address within the Member States of the European Union or in other states, which are parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area (EEA). Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a server of Google in the USA and truncated there. Under contract for the operator of this website, Google will use that information in order to evaluate your use of the web-site, in order to compile reports on website activities, and in order to furnish addi-tional services to the website operator in connection with the use of the website and with the use of the Internet (as described in cf. point 2.2 remarketing technol-ogy of Google AdWords). You can use the relevant setting in your browser soft-ware to prevent the storage of the cookies; be advised, however, that not all of the functions of this website can be used in their entirety in that case.
Furthermore, in order to prevent Google from recording the cookie-generated data relative to your use of the website (including your IP address) and to prevent Google from processing those data, you can download and install the browser plug-in from the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
3. Collection and processing of voluntarily transmitted data
1. If you provide personal data to us either by e-mail or via our website (surname, name, e-mail address, postal address), this is generally done on a voluntary basis. Those data are used to manage the contractual relationship, process your queries and/or orders, and for our own market or opinion research and for our own adver-tising via postal services and e-mail. No further utilisation of the data occurs; in particular they are not forwarded to third parties for the purpose of advertising or for market or opinion research.
4. Forwarding to third parties
If you have communicated personal data to us, they will generally not be forward-ed to third parties. They will be forwarded only:
- in the context of consent granted by you
- in the context of processing your queries, your orders and the use of our services to companies subcontracted by us, which will receive the required data and use them only for the specific purpose of performing this contract.
- in the context of contract-related data processing to service providers in accord-ance with the applicable statutory regulations, or
- in the context of fulfilling legal obligations to authorities entitled to receive such in-formation.
6. Right of access to information
1. On request submitted in writing, we will be glad to inform you free of charge about any data relative to your person which we have received and stored in the context of our website. Please send your written request to Rieker Holding AG, Stockwie-senstrasse 1, 8240 Thayngen, Switzerland.
Furthermore, in accordance with statutory regulations, you have the right to recti-fy, block and delete your personal data.
International customer service
No matter where you are, our contacts are there for you from all over the world.